1. Thunder Road - Bruce Springsteen reminds me of blasting the song with my father, always messing up the lyrics, singing it, correction, screaming it in North Carolina while using the dash as a keyboard.
2. Wonder - Natalie Merchant: practicing my vocals, wishing I could sing like Natalie, hearing this song at Mad River Mountain on some of my favorite high school snowboarding weeknights with my best friend.
3. Lazy Eye- Silver Sun Pickups reminds me of my junior year in highschool, just first meeting someone, and hearing this song everywhere we went.
4. One Love - U2: Not only do I absolutely adore this song and what it means, this one reminds me of first loves, as well as my mother and how it's her favorite u2 song. Every mix I have ever made for my mom has included this song on it.
5. Scar Tissue - Red Hot Chili Peppers: Driving around with my babysitter Sarah, this was just one of the many 90s-early 00s songs that I know and love thanks to her. I remember this song specifically because we had no idea what exactly the chorus was saying and all had our own personal renditions of "with the birds I'll share this lonely view"